Thursday 22 April 2010

We are finally in our new House - yippee!

Well we officially moved into our new house today. I feel like I've been in a time warp for the past few weeks in particular. Being the fourth move in four years you'd think moving house would be a breeze but it has been the biggest and most challenging by far. Worth it though!!

Must give my hubby a huge pat on the back for building it from scratch and doing such an amazing job - especially under a lot of 'pressure' at various stages of the job - We made it to this point fully intact though. Thanks NeePee!

I am soooo looking forward to getting back to a more normal/predictable work routine -after all it's my passion - and I have missed not being able to devote as much time as usual to it lately.

oh and I got a lovely surprise during the week - more on that next post. Off to rest my weary bones after much heavy lifting, cleaning and sorting!!

Bye for now.
Happy Organizing,
Claire McFee
http://www.organizeyourlife.com.au

1 comment:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com