Friday 26 March 2010

Motivated in Minutes Over 1,000 tips on how to get motivated and organized




I recently found a great Organizing / Motivational website with heaps of great resources - Motivation 123. Check them out here.

One of their prodcuts whihc stood out to me was this one. Let me know what you think.

GET MOTIVATED IN MINUTES
Discover over 1,000 quick and easy tips and ideas to help you get and stay motivated - in minutes! It takes just a single idea to start the chain reaction that changes your life, and now you can have over 1,000 at your fingertips.

For more information:
Visit Motivation 123 Here
"Your book has opened my eyes to new ideas that really work. So much information and so easy to digest. I thank you and your organization"

MaryLynn Nelson


Happy organizing

Claire McFee

Author Organize Your Life Organizers

No comments: