Thursday, 4 November 2010
Huge Life Organizing Giveaway - Lots of free goodies to help you get organized
Ultimate Organizing Giveaway!
Let’s celebrate and get excited! The Ultimate Organizing Giveaway is here! I’ve put together some of my favorite organizing products and books that are fun and fabulous. We’re talking Peter Walsh’s 'It’s All Too Much', The Container Store $50 gift certificate, Tate’s mouth watering Chocolate Chip Cookies and much, much more!
An enormous “thank you” to all the fantastic current and soon to be Oh, So Organized! Facebook fans, Twitter followers @LindaSamuels and The Other Side of Organized e-newsletter subscribers. My deepest gratitude for your wonderful feedback, tweets, posts, reviews and support. If you haven’t already done so, I personally invite you to join in the conversation and of course, enter the contest!
The Ultimate Organizing Giveaway of goodies was selected to organize, relax, delight and inspire you! It’s worth over $250 and includes:
• It’s All Too Much by Peter Walsh
• The Container Store $50 gift card
• “NothingElse.pad” from Buttoned Up
• One Small Step Can Change Your Life by Robert Mauer PhD
• “I will do one thing today.” sticky notes from Pretty Bitter
• “Temperature Task” clips & “Do, Ponder, File” folders from Knock Knock
• Being Perfect by Anna Quindlen
• “Forget Me Not” doorknob pad & “Work/Life Reminder” magnets from See Jane Work
• Limited edition The Other Side of Organized coffee mug and pencils
• “Relaxed Mind” Yogi Tea
• “To-Do Tattoo” from Fred & Friends
• World’s best Chocolate Chip Cookies from Tate’s
• The Other Side of Organized by Linda Samuels (autographed copy)
• The Container Store’s large black Tribeca bin organizes all of the above
I know you can’t wait to win this handpicked selection of my favorites! You have multiple ways to enter – and the more you do, the more chances you have to win. The giveaway starts on November 1st. The winner will be picked on November 11th (my birthday.) There’s no time like the present to enter. Keep reading and act now!
Rules of the contest:
1. Become an Oh, So Organized! Facebook fan (if you’re already a fan, you’re already entered to win)
2. Follow me on Twitter (again, if you’re a current follower, you’re entered!)
3. Subscribe to the Oh, So Organized! e-newsletter to get inspired and motivated! (and yes, if you’re a current subscriber, you’re entered!)
4. Comment on this blog post below with your favorite thing from the basket you’re most excited about
5. Share the contest! Post it on Facebook and tag the Oh, So Organized! Facebook page and/or Re-tweet it on Twitter and include @LindaSamuels when you do!
6. For 5 Bonus Entries, order The Other Side of Organized from Amazon and email me your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do all of the above – voila! You’re name is entered 10 times to win! (5 times if you do everything but order the book)
Tons of chances to win - Good luck!