Thursday 20 August 2009

I won a Competition - Lucky me!

It's not everyday that you win something - especially something of a great quality but I just did. Founder of Wonderful Web Women Janet Beckers - who is also a newly published Best Selling Author - of Our Internet Secrets - had a competition last week to create an Audio Information Product. I had never done this before - but had wanted to learn how - so got past my fears, bit the bullet and just did it!!

Janet had several categories to be able to win and I won the best 2 Tips for creating the Audio Product which were:

Top 2 Tips

Tip 1 “Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils …” - Louis Hector Berlioz

Having procrastinated about recording an audio Info Product for several months, hearing Janet call herself a ‘RECOVERING PERFECTIONIST’ struck a chord with me. So don’t let any more time pass - & like me just bloody do it!” If you are not already of member Wonderful Web Women then join up because it is instrumental to our business success.

Tip 2 Winston Churchill :- “When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.”

It’s so important to monitor your all-important SELF TALK . If you are worried about doing something out of your comfort zone - Use positive phrases like “I can do it”; “It will work out”. This helps you stay focused. If any negative self- defeating ‘Internal Dialogue’ crops up, remember that whether or not things turn out the way you wanted just having a “GO” provides so much opportunity for learning, growth and ultimately success.

….& a funny aside ‘TIP’ - Don’t wear big dangly earings while making your recording or you will hear them clanking around on the phone!!


If you have a web based business or would like to start a web based business, then Wonderful Web Women is a fantastic community of helpful and inspiring people, who can help make your dreams a reality. We have been members for over a year and can't recommend them highly enough.

http://wonderfulwebwomen.com/blog/2009/%e2%80%9cyou-are-my-hero%e2%80%9d-the-winners-of-the-passion-into-profits-challenge%e2%80%9d/comment-page-1/#comment-8804

Claire McFee
Organize Your Life Organizers

2 comments:

Blasé said...

Well ain't you just the luckiest thang!

Organize Your Life said...

yep! fingers crossed for Janet Becker's next competition, which has a massive prize - mentoring and coaching from her worth a bomb. Wish me luck!