Friday 26 June 2009

be the change changing the dream

I just had to share a great clip with you, made by top notch Advertising Execs for the 'Global Community' Group, which is used in the Changing the Dream/Be the Change Symposium. http://www.globalcommunity.org/flash/wombat.shtml It is very clever and hits the nail on the head when it comes to what we all need to do to rise above the 'problems' - Environmental/Social Justice/Peace/Spirituality issues etc- we have been stuck in for so long.

Would love to hear your thoughts. I for one would like to see this and other content like it in our schools, we need to start from the ground up for change to take effect and be long lasting.

I attended one of the Changing the Dream Symposium in Lorne, Vic Australia recently which was great. Below is a testimonial I wrote for them I was so impressed and a YouTube Video I made in support of them as well. check it out here.


“The ‘Changing the Dream’ Symposium was all that I had hoped for and more. We were informed and inspired to think about ways we might be able to make a difference to the world through our lives. We got to see a more Global ‘Big’ picture, and how that relates to us locally. I am integrating the ideals of Changing the Dream into my business – for example in the articles I write & in my blog posts. I know no matter how small these efforts, they can make a difference to the collective consciousness of others to help instigate Changing the Dream. As a family we were already very conscious of being environmentally friendly, but there is always MORE you can do to help. We are growing Vege’s and herbs; walking rather than driving more; using toxic free household products and chemical free makeup etc. What would have seemed overwhelming to me a few years back is the ‘norm’ for us now. We feel really proud that we are constantly finding ways to decrease our carbon footprint, as well as teaching our children to have a giving attitude when it comes to helping other people in all sorts of ways. I learned lots of new ideas at the Symposium for how to continue these efforts. Changing the Dream reinforced to me how much HOPE there is in the world and how many good and caring people are out there. Thank you for your efforts.”

Claire McFee
Director Organize Your Life
www.organizeyourlife.com.au

No comments: