Wednesday 3 June 2009

Changing the Dream Symposium

I attended a wonderful Workshop on the weekend that I wanted to let you know about.

It was called 'Changing The Dream Symposium' and is a Worldwide movement that – “Explores the links between three of humanity’s most critical concerns: environmental sustainability, social justice and spiritual fulfilment.” Go to www.bethechange.org.au for more info. There are Advisors to Barrack Obama involved and other high profile people all over the world. Worth checking out if you hadn’t heard about it.

Being involved in Organizations such as this makes me feel like I can and am making a difference with efforts I am making in these areas. It gives me back control in my life, that can all too easily feel non-existent in your life if you are not given HOPE. We all know what happens then.... we get overwhelmed, depressed or sick in a myriad of other ways. We are then not able to keep on top of managing our lives. Effective Home Organization certainly goes out the window when this occurs, but can come right back in again if you so choose. As with all things Organized, this it all comes back to BABY STEPS!

If you need some Inspiration & Hope you know where to go. for those of you who already have then I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: